Mindfulness: Engaging in Thorny Conversations as a Celebrant2 evening sessions
$190.00 incl. GST
This is a great opportunity if you ever find yourself caught in these thorny situations:
- Talking about your fee with someone who says….’it’s a lot of money for just turning up for 30mins on the day to marry us’.
- Raising concern about the cost of an unusually high invoice from a supplier.
- Negotiating with a service provider who wants you to do something one way when you know your couple wants it another.
- Talking about the funeral of someone who’s died in especially tragic circumstances.
- Facing a threatening or offensive response from a client.
- Needing to have the difficult conversation with yourself about your lack of confidence, or negative self-talk.
Engaging mindfully in these conversations helps lead to positive outcomes for both you and the others involved. Acclaimed celebrant and author, Wendy Haynes, is offering two sessions by Zoom to enable us all build our skills and confidence in handling thorny situations.
21 November – a recorded version of this session will be available to view if you miss it
28 November – a recorded version of this session will be available to view if you miss it
Both sessions – 7.00 – 9.00pm (NZT)
We welcome all celebrants to join us for this Zoom series. Enrol before 20 Nov to catch the special rate in celebration of our recent media exposure!