Five Modules are available:
- Ceremony and Celebration (Compulsory and prerequisite)
- Marriage and Civil Unions
- Professional Practice (Compulsory)
- Transitions Through Crisis
Modules are generally available as two weekends of intensive training, with associated reading and assignment work.
The foundation module, Ceremony and Celebration, must be completed first. Students then choose at least one elective module, after which they can take the Professional Practice Module.
Three modules are required for the certificate, which must include the two compulsory ones.
The Certificate programme is taught in Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington. Venues may change and, in this event, students will be notified, but it is their responsibility to ensure they check the venue for each module.
Fees, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- The fee for each module is $690.00 incl. GST. ($600 + GST).
- For each module, a $150.00 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a place.
- Deposits must be paid within seven (7) days of enrolment, or your place will be released for another student.
- All fees must be paid in full six weeks before the module commences. No student shall attend a course module unless all fees have been paid and receipted.
- All fees quoted here are subject to change without notice.
- If cancellation is more than six (6) weeks before a module commences, a refund less the deposit will be given.
- If enrolment is cancelled 3-6 weeks before the date of the module commencing, a 50% refund of the balance only will be given.
- If enrolment is cancelled within three (3) weeks of the module commencing, no refund will be made.
- Consideration may be given to individual circumstances. In all situations, the student must apply in writing to email@example.com explaining the reasons for withdrawal.
Please Note: Deposits are non-refundable.
Each module includes two practical assignments which must be completed successfully for the student to pass the module.
Students can enrol with little or no computer skills. However, a commitment must be made to gain computer competency over the year of training.
To pass the Certificate, students are required to demonstrate basic computer skills for celebrancy practice.
Students who do not pass a module and are required to repeat will need to re-enrol in the module and pay the full module fee.
Bank account details
The Celebrant School ASB Bank Account no. 12 3025 0007384 00
Every effort has been made to ensure this information is correct.
However course dates, fees and conditions may change and courses may be cancelled.