We are very passionate about the role of ceremony and the celebrant and bring our combined professional knowledge and skill to all our services. We invite you to join us in an enriching journey of learning, discovery and professional development as a celebrant. Our request is that you come with an enquiring mind and open heart. If at any time you have concerns, comments or accolades, please raise these with the staff concerned, or contact the Director on firstname.lastname@example.org
Locations, dates and times of all courses are listed on our website but may be subject to change.
Courses which do not attract a minimum number may be cancelled. Students will be offered a transfer to alternative dates or their fees paid towards the course concerned will be refunded.
Fees, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- The fee for each course is advertised on the website .
- For some courses, a $150.00 non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a place and deposits must be paid on the day of enrolment, to secure your place. This can be done on the website via PoliPay, through your own internet banking, or by direct deposit at your bank into ASB Bank Account no. 12 3025 0007384 00
- All fees must be paid in full six weeks before the module commences. No student shall attend a course module unless all fees have been paid and receipted.
- All fees quoted here are subject to change without notice.
- If cancellation is more than six (6) weeks before a module commences, your enrolment may be fully transferred to a different date or a refund less deposit given.
- If enrolment is cancelled 3-6 weeks before the date of the module commencing, a 50% refund of the balance only will be given.
- If enrolment is cancelled within three (3) weeks of the module commencing, no refund will be made.
- Consideration may be given to individual circumstances. In all situations, the student must apply in writing to email@example.com explaining the reasons for withdrawal.
Please Note: Deposits are non-refundable.
Each module includes practical assignments which must be completed successfully for the student to pass the module. Students are actively supported to reach the required standard. A lecturer may return an assignment for amendment. If the lecturer is still not satisfied with the resubmitted work, the assignment will be discussed with The Director and may be submitted for marking by a second lecturer as part of our moderation process. That assignment will be given a Pass or Fail.
Details of fees and conditions of our support services will be published as part of the contract between The Celebrant School and you, the client. Payment is required as outlined. Any concerns (or accolades) can be put in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students can enrol with little or no computer skills. However, a commitment must be made to gain computer competency over the year of training.
To pass the Certificate, students are required to demonstrate basic computer skills for celebrancy practice.
Students who do not pass a module and are required to repeat will need to re-enrol in the module and pay the full module fee.
Videos and photos may be taken, in consultation with participants, during the course of a programme. These may be used for marketing or educational purposes. Your agreement is assumed unless you specifically opt-out.
Quality Management Feedback
We often administer evaluation surveys after courses and request that these be completed within the time frame indicated. They are an essential part of our quality management process. You may also contact the Director independently. Your comments may be quoted in the testimonials section of our website or on other marketing materials. You are also encouraged to place feedback directly on out Celebrant School Facebook page.
Every effort has been made to ensure the information on our website is correct.
However course dates, fees and conditions may change and courses may be cancelled.